NOTE: This test is ONLY AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS.
Organic Acids Metabolic Test
Do You Have A Organic Acids Metabolic Imbalance?
Organic acids play a very important part in how our body works and is responsible for many of the metabolic (metabolism) processes that keep you healthy, when one or more of these organic acids becomes out of balance they can cause havoc with your health both physically and mentally. Testing for organic acids is a great way to get an overview of several major body systems and find imbalances in your metabolism, once detected these imbalances can indicate nutritional deficiencies, problems with detoxification, improper energy production, intestinal dysbiosis and neurotransmitter imbalances preventing your body, brain and metabolism from working properly. People with MTHFR gene mutation often have serious organic acid imbalances and should consider testing for organic acids and seek MTHFR treatment to restore organic acid balances.
The Organic Acids Metabolic Test for MTHFR
The organic acids test is a simple urine test that can be done right from you home or office. The test evaluates the levels of organic acids which are essential to good health. The test includes:
- The test kit
- The test kit full instructions
- Express post overnight return delivery to laboratory
- Test results are sent to one of our professional health practitioners within 12 business days for evaluation. Our practitioners contact you with the results and recommendations on any findings via email, mail or phone so you’ll know exactly what you need to do if the results come back positive.
Common Symptoms Of Organic Acid Imbalances
Metabolic disorders involving organic acids can vary greatly, this is because organic acids play a role in a wide variety of metabolic processes, here are some of the more common symptoms of an organic acid disorder:
- MTHFR symptoms
- Fatigue / lack of energy
- Mood changes / mood swings
- Blood sugar dysregulation / blood sugar imbalance
- Weight gain
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Bloating, gas and distention
- Joint pain
- Acid reflux
- Autoimmune disorders
About The Organic Acids Test
The organic acids test is widely considered one of the most valuable metabolism tests available due to wide range of data that is tested. The test assesses a wide range of cellular and physiological processes including intestinal dysbiosis, energy production, nutrient cofactor requirements and neurotransmitter metabolism. By evaluating organic acid levels and pinpointing the metabolic dysfunctions occurring at the cellular level, a comprehensive, customised treatment strategy can be made for each individual. This comprehensive test covers the following organic acid pathways:
- Citric acid cycle abnormalities
- B-group vitamin utilisation
- Neurotransmitter abnormalities
- CoQ 10 insufficiency
- Amino acid insufficiencies
- GUT Dysbiosis
- Yeast infestation
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Fatty acid metabolism
Have any questions about this test? Ask one of our qualified MTHFR health practitioners here.