NOTE: This test is ONLY AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS.
Do you have a MTHFR gene mutation? Click here to check your symptoms.
Take the MTHFR Gene Mutation Home Test (Australia Only)
About the MTHFR Home Kit
The MTHFR home test kit is a convenient, accurate, professional way to find out if you have a MTHFR gene mutation/s & comes with professional support & advice from experienced MTHFR practitioners so you’ll know exactly what you need to do should you test positive.
After you purchase the MTHFR Gene Mutation Home Test, you will receive a simple blood spot test kit in the mail. The test kit comes with:
- A blood spot home test kit
- Full instructions and Laboratory request form
- Complete instructions & tools for taking the test
- Pre paid express post envelope to return the test to the laboratory (Australia Only).
Test results are sent to one of our professional health practitioners within 7-10 business days for evaluation. Our practitioners contact you with the results and recommendations on any findings via email, mail or phone so you’re not left wondering what to do about it.
Why this MTHFR test over others?
- Convenient – Can be done from home or office and only takes a few minutes
- Accurate – Australian laboratory tested & verified
- Tests for both MTHFR gene variants (many only test for one)
- Professional advice included – Results are checked by MTHFR practitioners and advice on what to do about it is provided
- Free support – Our MTHFR practitioners are available to help with questions that you will have if you’re found positive to a MTHFR gene mutation
How The MTHFR Home Test Kit Works
The test kit comes with all instructions & items required for the test, you will get a MTHFR blood spot card and 2 lancets, the test requires that you use 1 lancet at at time to release a small amount of your blood from your finger and drop the blood onto the test card. Once the blood dries you send it back to our laboratory as per the instruction that you receive with the kit.
Once the results are tested in the laboratory they are sent to our MTHFR professional practitioners for evaluation, they then contact you with the results and provide recommendations if any are required. The test is easy to use, there is minimal pain and your blood sample is professionally tested in a qualified laboratory, then followed up by professional qualified advice.
What Exactly Is Tested?
This test is looking for the MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) gene mutations. The genes tested for include both the important MTHFR genes such as:
- MTHFR Gene Mutation (C677T)
- MTHFR Gene Mutation (A1298C)
NOTE: If you don’t like the sight of blood this test is NOT for you. Click here to access the home saliva test kit instead.
It is recommended that those with poor circulation in their hands, heat up their body via hot shower or exercise etc before doing the test to help with blood flow.