NOTE: This test is ONLY AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS.
Do You Have A MTHFR Gene Mutation?
About The MTHFR Gene Mutation Blood Test (Australia Only)
After you purchase the MTHFR Gene Mutation Blood Test, you will receive a simple blood test kit in the mail. The test kit comes with:
- An authorized blood specimen order form that you take to your local accredited pathology for collection of your blood (Find a pathology near you here).
- A blood specimen test kit for the pathology to use to collect your blood sample
- Complete instructions for taking the test for you and the pathology
Test results are sent to one of our professional health practitioners within 7-10 business days for evaluation. Our practitioners contact you with the results and recommendations on any findings via email, mail or phone.
Why This MTHFR Test Over Others?
- Convenient – Can be done near your home or office and only takes a few minutes
- Accurate – Australian laboratory tested & verified
- Tests for both MTHFR gene variants (many only test for one)
- Professional advice included – Results are checked by MTHFR practitioners and advice on what to do about it is provided
- Free support – Our MTHFR practitioners are available to help with questions that you will have if you’re found positive to a MTHFR gene mutation
How The MTHFR Blood Test Works
The test kit comes with all instructions & items required for the test, you will get a MTHFR blood test kit in the mail, you simply take the test kit to any blood pathology near you (Click to Find a pathology near you here). They will use the kit you provide to take the test for you and send the test to our professional lab.
Once the results are tested in the laboratory they are sent to our MTHFR professional practitioners for evaluation, they then contact you with the results and provide recommendations if any are required. Your blood sample is professionally tested in a qualified laboratory, then followed up by professional qualified advice.
What Exactly Is Tested?
This test is looking for the MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) gene mutations. The genes tested for include both the important MTHFR genes such as:
- MTHFR Gene Mutation (C677T)
- MTHFR Gene Mutation (A1298C)