Do your children have a MTHFR Gene Mutation?
This MTHFR test is great for testing your child for MTHFR gene mutations, the test is great for all ages including babies. The test uses a simple saliva sample so there is no needles, no pain, no blood & no tears!
MTHFR gene mutations are linked to many childhood health problems, this can put your child at serious risk of growth and developmental problems, this can cause them serious illness and disease later in life. Finding out if your child has the gene mutations early in life can make a very big difference to their entire life both physically and mentally. A simple home saliva test is all you need to give your child a big advantage in life if they have one or more of the gene mutation. Over 50% of the population have the mutations so it is vital that you as a parent knows if your child is one of them.
About The MTHFR Gene Mutation Saliva Test for kids
After you purchase the MTHFR Gene Mutation Saliva Test, you will receive a simple saliva test kit in the mail. The test kit comes with:
- A buccal swab home saliva test kit
- Full instructions and laboratory request form
- Complete instructions & tools for taking the test
- Pre paid express post envelope to return the test to the laboratory (Australia Only).
Test results are sent to one of our professional health practitioners within 7-10 business days for evaluation. Our practitioners contact you with the results and recommendations on any findings via email, mail or phone.
Why This MTHFR Test Over Others?
- Convenient – Can be done from home or office and only takes a few minutes
- Easiest test for kids – no blood, no needles, no pain
- Accurate – Australian laboratory tested & verified
- Tests for both MTHFR gene variants (many only test for one)
- Professional advice included – Results are checked by qulified MTHFR practitioners and advice on what to do about it is provided
- Free support – Our MTHFR practitioners are available to help with questions that you will have if you’re found positive to a MTHFR gene mutation
How The MTHFR Saliva Test Works
The mthfr saliva test kit comes with all instructions & items required for the test, you will get a MTHFR buccal swab home saliva test kit, the test requires that you swab your mouth to collect some saliva for testing. Once you complete the test you send it back to our laboratory as per the instructions that you receive with the kit.
Once the results are tested in the laboratory they are sent to our MTHFR professional practitioners for evaluation, they then contact you with the results and provide recommendations if any are required. The test is easy to use, there no pain and your saliva sample is professionally tested in a qualified laboratory, then followed up by professional qualified advice.
What Exactly Is Tested?
This test is looking for the MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) gene mutations. The genes tested for include both the important MTHFR genes such as:
- MTHFR Gene Mutation (C677T)
- MTHFR Gene Mutation (A1298C)