Welcome to MTHFR Gene Health
Specialists in Genetic Health
We provide a convenient online service for MTHFR patients and patients with other gene mutations and genetic disorders.
Our services are available worldwide via email and Skype.
Don't take the risk of not knowing with MTHFR
MTHFR gene mutations are not uncommon many people have them. Those that know they have them have a far better opportunity to protect their health. Prevent serious disease than those that are left unsure. A simple MTHFR home test can be taken to verify if you have a gene mutation.
If you have the MTHFR gene problem and you don’t know about it. Risks to your health go way up. This includes a serious decline in physical and or mental health.
MTHFR is a vital part of life and health, with this impaired your nutrition can’t work properly. Your body can’t process energy properly and it can’t make repairs properly. All of this over time leads to pain, aging, and degenerative diseases.
What is MTHFR?
MTHFR stands for methylene-tetrahydrofolate reductase. It is an enzyme that converts folate that you eat into the active form (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate). People who have MTHFR gene mutation which is a genetic disorder. They have a reduction in the ability to produce this enzyme which leads to serious health problems. This important enzyme is responsible for helping your body use the essential vitamin folate. Those with MTHFR gene mutation have limited capacity to use the essential nutrient which sets off. A chain reaction of serious health problems that often lead to disease if left undetected.
Approximately 50% of society have at some level a mutation in the MTHFR gene. That has a major effect on their life and health. Because this condition affects so many people it makes good sense to test for the gene mutation. This would mean those ordinary methods of health care, lifestyle and nutrition would not work properly for those affected. Once a person is found to have the gene variant, personalized treatments can help those with MTHFR. They live a normal healthy life.
Who has MTHFR gene mutations?
The easiest ways to find out who is likely to have the MTHFR gene mutation is by using the following guide:
- Have you tested for MTHFR?
- Do you have symptoms related to MTHFR gene mutations?
- You have a family history of symptoms related to MTHFR
- Do you have poor health generally?
- Can’t find solutions to health problems?
- Are your family and or children having trouble mentally or physically?
- Infertility or miscarriage or have a family history of miscarriage?
- Depression, anxiety, mood disorders or other mental health problems?
- Are you relying on medications, pain killers, drugs nutritional supplements to get you by?
- Are you having homocysteine imbalances >8 or <7
- Elevated red cell folate levels?
- Is your serum B12 <500, or really high B12 with B12 deficiency symptoms?
MTHFR Gene Health - We are here to help!
No matter what stage you are in right now. We can help you get tested for MTHFR, help you with individual treatments. Provide you with helpful advice and information.
Did you have any questions about MTHFR? Contact us here.